Disclaimer

The content of this blog does not reflect the positions of the Peace Corps and is solely the responsibility of the author.

In Tanzania China. With Coffee.

I win Peace Corps!  I have all the forms signed and the health care explained to me, and tonight, I board a plane to China!  More blogging might happen here.  Or not, depends somewhat on the Great Firewall situation.  I've got a month in China and after that, I'm returning to the states.   More blogging might happen, or not, but if so at a different address.  I'll let you know.

Love to you all, darlings.  Did I mention I win Peace Corps??

3 comments:

  1. Level up!

    2 new proficiency slots, +1 constitution, gained special ability "cut through red tape" once per day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I choose machete and multimeter as proficiencies!

    ReplyDelete