Disclaimer

The content of this blog does not reflect the positions of the Peace Corps and is solely the responsibility of the author.

In Which I am Yet Again a Cartoon Drawing

This is exam week.  I am leaving for Dar Friday.  My school originally told me not to worry about my exam, just turn it in along with a rubric and someone else would do it.  Last Friday, they changed their minds and moved my exam to Monday and expect me to have all or most of the exams marked before I leave.

Someday, and that day may never come, I will be in a land where people make schedules and stick to them. It's not that I mind taking care of my own exams--that being, after all, my job--but I do mind things happening without much warning.  Also, I have a cold, so I am cranky.  I am treating it entirely with expired, off-brand sudafed because that's what I have. If I get a meth addiction from this, I expect the federal government to pay for my rehab. 

Fortunately, I did make this exam short and rather easy.  At least, it's easy for me to grade, it doesn't seem to have been that easy for the students. The point to all of this, however, is that one of the questions asked the students to state the importance of a storyboard and draw one or two panels of an example storyboard.  One of them was the following:

  

Aww.  Also, in contrast to my previous cameo appearance in a storyboard, I am pictured in culturally appropriate clothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment