Disclaimer

The content of this blog does not reflect the positions of the Peace Corps and is solely the responsibility of the author.

In Which I Gain Notoriety Amidst (Amongst?) Peace Corps Volunteers

I went to town this weekend to spend some time with other volunteers, during which conversation we were talking about houses and supplies, amongst other things, and someone said "I heard there was a computer girl who made her own giant white board."  To which I replied proudly that this would be me, and explained that I had covered a piece of plywood with contact paper (courtesy of my mama in the states), which works perfectly well as a dry erase board.  I can't take credit for this idea, since my mama told me how to do it, but I am seldom if ever known for my prowess in making non-virtual things, so it's nice to know this tidbit of information is making the rounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment