Disclaimer

The content of this blog does not reflect the positions of the Peace Corps and is solely the responsibility of the author.

For a Few Assignments More

Not to leave out my programming students, they made ASCII art!  Mostly because after nagging them through file I/O we all needed a break to do something fun, and they had to practice function declarations and additional functions rather than writing everything in main() so it was somewhat useful.   Also, it was fun to grade, some of them put a lot of work into it.


Barabara means road. 

Why there is a 207 printed, I don't know.
But I like the table. 




As a last multimedia project to share, apparently I made a cameo appearance in one video.  I look surprisingly teacherly and adult.  Also, I am jealous of the students.  Why do they get lab coats?  I never got a lab coat as a student!  I would look so much more science-y if I had a lab coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment