Disclaimer

The content of this blog does not reflect the positions of the Peace Corps and is solely the responsibility of the author.

The PCV's New Clothes

My dressmaker has taken to calling me if she doesn't see me promptly every week.  I think this means I have had too many clothes made.  Or possibly, not enough.

Pants from Zanzibar.  With shirt made by my dressmaker. 

That pants that go with the shirt.  Tanzanians wear
shirts and pants of the same fabric, but that would just not be as
interesting.  The red pants ended up being too tight and ripped at the crotch
when I sat cross-legged, so I don't actually have 1 extra pair of pants out of this.  

Dress with bandanna, in case I need to a ninja turtle.



Formal dress I wear to teach in. 
butterflies

More butterflies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment