Disclaimer

The content of this blog does not reflect the positions of the Peace Corps and is solely the responsibility of the author.

Caturday Post: McNulty

Currently I am babysitting a cat for another volunteer.  Her name is McNulty, and she's a small, terribly affectionate little cat.  In an odd circumstance, she used to belong to the volunteer I replaced, so I'm actually keeping her in her old home.  She still has an upturned bedframe to climb on, because I don't like having a mattress bigger than the bedframe so I just sleep on the floor rather than in a burrito and use the old kitty climbing station as a place to hang my kangas and scarves.   She's quite a cute little girl, though besotted kitty mommy as I am, I don't think any kitties are cuter than my own babies in the states.





4 comments:

  1. My baby!!! Thank you for taking care of her for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss McNulty a ton but am really happy she is loved and cared for by PCVs! Thank you!

    ~TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! We love her, and Siobhan will be taking her back to the states, so your kitty will be safe and loved for the rest of her life.

    ReplyDelete