Disclaimer

The content of this blog does not reflect the positions of the Peace Corps and is solely the responsibility of the author.

Echoes of Vacation

My camera has been miraculously healed as of yesterday after dying sometime in Uganda.  So I have pictures of the fabric I bought in Mwanza and Kampala.

Some of the lovely shiny fabric with belt of complementary colors
that is typical of the well-dressed Ugandan lady

My new dress from pretty fabric from Mwanza

Kanga from Mwanza.  Cha kukupa sina ila nakuombea salama
["I give to you without flaw asking for peace"?  maybe?]

2 comments:

  1. actually, "Things to give you, I haven't, but I pray for you safety."
    p.s. I am reading all your posts like a mo' fo' because in my existential emo-ness, I forgot you had a blog. (I am a terrible person.)

    ReplyDelete