Disclaimer

The content of this blog does not reflect the positions of the Peace Corps and is solely the responsibility of the author.

In Which I am Not Optimistic

Tomorrow, May 4th, two of my favorite holidays, the Kentucky Derby and International Star Wars Day, happen to be on the same day.  This clearly means the Run for the Roses will be held in a trench while the horses close their eyes and trust the Force while launching their torpedoes.  Instead of watching the spectacle in a large hat with a mint julep in one hand and force choking people with the other, I will be on a 15 hour bus ride so I can go to a mandatory Peace Corps Conference which will accomplish this very valuable exercise of making me draw things about my feelings on flip chart paper.  I have a few meetings that will actually accomplish something the week after, but that means I'll have to stay in Dar.   Grump.

1 comment:

  1. Stay on target! Stay on target!

    (and may the Force be with you)

    ReplyDelete