Disclaimer

The content of this blog does not reflect the positions of the Peace Corps and is solely the responsibility of the author.

Seminar! Now with Pictures!

Today, we moved to talking about server editions, and I did not give anyone a graphical interface.  All terminal, all the time!  Hahaha!  People still seemed into it!  It worries me that I get very few questions though.  Though one question was an incredibly good "how do we create a Linux culture here."  Umm, honestly?  I don't know.  Maybe tell your friends, try to help them (if you want), spread it from the grassroots level?   Two more days.  I'm really excited that this is happening and going well.



Award, another lecturer, helps out explaining to students. 





I have a weird face while teaching, but my dress is pretty. 

Giving people notes on their flash drives after the session. 

When you give students your camera and ask them to take pictures,
you get surprise photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment