Disclaimer

The content of this blog does not reflect the positions of the Peace Corps and is solely the responsibility of the author.

Further Evidence Supporting my Hypothesis that I will Die in an Electrical Fire in this Country

I finally got the college to send someone to check my wiring.  Apparently the problems I was having were because the electric company electricians just didn't bother reattaching all the ground wires when they installed a meter.  I dislike sentences of the form "I am not a(n) ____ but ____."  Nevertheless, I am not an electrician, but grounding is important!  Important in a not-burning-things-down sort of way.   It's times like this I kind of hate this country.

2 comments:

  1. Usiwasiwasi.... hope all's well now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asante! [Thank you] I will feel much better once I get a chance to go relax, which will happen just as soon as this semester ends.

    ReplyDelete