Disclaimer

The content of this blog does not reflect the positions of the Peace Corps and is solely the responsibility of the author.

My Dressmaker

I love this lady.  For all I can never remember her name  She's sweet, she does good work.  She has always charged me less than the going rate, and is very tolerant of my pointing and inept drawing for explaining my wants.  She is also very tolerant of my recent desire for really slutty clothes (what else do I do when I'm irritated with the dress code except order stuff that shows my knees)?   



The lady herself, with the pictures I point at to explain my wants in
the background, as well as some fabric on the wall waiting to be made into clothes.
The bright orange fabric will be mine, and it will show scandalous cleavage.

Her sewing machine, with one of her children pretending to sew.
The fabric on the table will also be mine, and it will be traditional and conservative.


No comments:

Post a Comment