Disclaimer

The content of this blog does not reflect the positions of the Peace Corps and is solely the responsibility of the author.

In Which I go to a Party

I got home from Dar just in time for the teachers' party that happens at the college before the students all leave for teaching practice.  Which actually they aren't doing yet because funding has yet to appear from the ministry of education, so there's not really any reason to party, but then, there's not any reason not to.  The college hired a coaster to take the teachers down to a touristy club and also provided drinks and goats, and there was much dancing.  



Mama Halima would be my fashion icon had I the panache and skin color for this.


This is just kind of impressive.

Exhibit C of why I am turning vegetarian.




Performing the only line dance in Tanzania: the electric slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment