Disclaimer

The content of this blog does not reflect the positions of the Peace Corps and is solely the responsibility of the author.

In Which I go Hiking and Take a Few Photos

I took a week mostly for vacation and mostly in Dodoma* but I also went up the mountain to explore the trails there, which seem to have been blazed by very short people with machetes so one has to be careful of low branches, but Mount Uluguru is beautiful and has waterfalls.

*Technically, Dodoma was for serious work by which I mean a Peace Corps conference, but practically, it was a chance to chat with other volunteers and take hot showers multiple times a day unnecessarily.









2 comments:

  1. Oh how I love waterfalls, and hiking around them, and taking pictures of them! And those are so gorgeous; I'm glad you're having fun. :) I guess we'll see you in, what, two years?

    Did I mention the waterfall envy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should come visit and see my waterfalls! And after 2 years, will I finally see a parasol solo?

    ReplyDelete