Disclaimer

The content of this blog does not reflect the positions of the Peace Corps and is solely the responsibility of the author.

Campus Life: With Monkeys

Today, I wandered about campus with a camera.  It was a subject of great hilarity, particularly as regards  my fascination with monkeys.  The things fulfill the same ecological niche as squirrels do in places that have squirrels, so while the students found it ridiculous that I wanted pictures of the ubiquitous little beasts, at the same time I had a crowd of young men shepherding me about saying things like "over there, madam, that one is very photogenic!"  




Mt Uluguru, right behind the campus.


checkers with water bottle caps
monkey


volleyball court and women's dorms

dining hall

one of the many very scenic walks
chapel
monkey


view as I come in the front gate

monkeys



3 comments:

  1. Madam, very nice. Monkeys and all. :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, madam, very photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks darlings, I do love it that the students call me madam. As they should.

    ReplyDelete