Disclaimer

The content of this blog does not reflect the positions of the Peace Corps and is solely the responsibility of the author.

In Which I get a Little Frustrated

Because I'm tired of people waking me up by calling before 7am or around midnight, interrupting me during my work, and generally assuming that their computer problems are automatically more important than anything I happen to be doing and I am obligated to help.   I don't mind helping people who ask nicely and realize that I do not exist as an infinite source of free tech support, but this is getting ridiculous.    

4 comments:

  1. Does bribery with delicious sweet things count as effusively grateful? Just for future reference, you understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! I am highly susceptible to bribes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had trouble reading this on my computer. Can you help me change the settings so that your blog is easier to read?

    ReplyDelete